We are looking for a Registered Manager who has plenty of drive, ambition to build on the good reputation that we have established in the area.
you will work directly alongside the managing director and the rest of the team to grow and develop the business further,
the ideal candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills will need to be able to build relationships within the local community, establish key contacts within the care sector.
You must be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the care industry and CQC requirements in addition to holding the relevant qualification necessary for the registered Managers position.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person with a good salary, plus bonus incentive scheme to reward success.
- Promote the highest standards of care and service
- Provide leadership, management and support to the team.
- Be responsible for the development, growth and operational performance of the business
- Promote, drive and grow brand new care packages.
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business-critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks.
- Take accountability for provider and carer compliance ensuring CQC regulations, company policies and practice are maintained and promote our aims and values.
- Continually review and improve our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered at all times
- Be responsible for the recruitment of high-quality staff and work towards a high retention ratio.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that on-call is covered outside office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have experience within the Domiciliary Care sector
- Understanding of CQC assessment criteria
- Experience in managing people
- Must hold a current British driving licence and have own vehicle
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management
- Self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring
- Excellent administration and good IT skills