Immediate starts are available. Both for hospitals and domiciliary care
- to provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs - washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks;
- to help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
- Excellent pay rates – dependent on time, locations and shifts
- Full training
- Full time and part time hours available including weekdays / nights or weekends.
The ideal candidate:
- Understands how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
- Understands equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
- Has good communications skills
- Has an ability to develop strong relationships with service users
- Is eligible to work in the UK
Hi Castle Recruitment Ltd provides ser vices in healthcare recruitment. We have contracts with most Local Authorities in the Public Sector, NHS, Trusts, Private and Voluntary Care Sectors throughout the UK and in London + Wales. We pride ourselves on our reputation of integrity, dependability and on having an extensive base of Clients and highly experienced Qualified Candidates.